I have not posted in so long because I had university exams and was doing so many extra shifts at work. Not gonna lie, all that stress kind of left me with a mind blank and 0 motivation!
I hope you all had a great Christmas and New Year and I am going to start my New Year off with a little motivational post to try and get me to kick my bad habits.
MY BAD HABITS
- SMOKING. This one is my absolute worst, and I have said for so long I am going to stop. I did actually manage for a month or so whilst taking Champix, but they left me in such a terrible mood that I stopped the pills and unfortunately started smoking again.
- Leaving things till the last minute. I always leave essays, exam revision, reading, etc till the NIGHT BEFORE. It is SO BAD and i always feel so stressed about it, but for some reason I am one of those people that just puts it off and puts it off. This year I am aiming to change that!
- Doing things that make me miserable. I spent two years with two jobs, no free time, and no social life. This year, I am going to work less and spend less. I would rather be skint and happy than well off and miserable. I literally had so much money and no time to spend it..whats the point?
GOALS FOR 2015
- Keep up to date with everything at uni, and PASS.
- Look after myself. Sleep well, eat well, take time off to actually relax.
What are you all aiming to change this year?